PENSIONER OR RENTIST VISA IN COLOMBIA.
Contact us so that your visa application in Colombia is successful .
Visa in Colombia for Pensioners or Rentistas. Visa for Colombia. The foreigner who receives a pension abroad and wishes to reside in Colombia, may choose to obtain a Temporary Visa in the National Territory. This visa category allows foreigners to obtain their legal residence in the country under the condition of retirees or pensioners.
Foreigners who receive retirement or pension from a foreign government, international organization or private company, and who have the intention of entering the national territory to settle there, may request this type of Visa for Colombia.
Additionally, the foreigner who collects an income for goods he owns or who lives from the income produced by his possessions or investments (resources obtained abroad), can apply for a visa for Colombia.
It is very important that the foreigner in this condition demonstrates that he has sufficient financial means to cover all his subsistence expenses and those of the people who depend economically on him in the country, if applicable.
- Remember that for this procedure your passport must have a validity greater than 180 days and two blank pages.
- The permanence of the foreign holder of this visa will be the total of its validity.
For your pensioner and rentier visa in Colombia, our company offers you a comprehensive advisory and management package that includes the services listed below:
- We organize your migratory profile so that your visa application is successful.
- We prepare and structure all the necessary documents for your Colombian visa application.
- Presentation of Colombian visa before the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any Colombian consulate abroad.
- Registration and processing of foreigner ID.
- We monitor your immigration process.
- Translation Legalization and apostille of the documents required for your visa application.